Saturday 6 June 2015

-- How Are You? --

Once Zen Master Jianyuan Zhongxing was sitting behind a paper curtain.  A monk came up, opened the curtain, and said, “How are you?'
    Jianyuan just looked at the monk.  After a while he said, “Do you understand?'
    The monk said, “No, I don't.”
    Jianyuan said, “How come you don't understand the matter before all the awakened ones?”

----!!!!----

Whole universe is an organic unity. If I burn fire all around myself, how will I feel the cool breeze? If I hurt everyone around me, how can I myself be happy? Hence we all are united. How am I? Same as you are J
Rest understand yourself. No further commentary today. Just this poetry for you:

कुछ बंदिशें नयी हैं, कुछ फ़ासले नये हैं
कुछ तुम बदल गए हो, कुछ हम बदल गये हैं  !
जो रह गई अधूरी उस बात के मायने
कुछ तुम समझ गये हो, कुछ हम समझ गये हैं !!!
Means…
There are some new limitations, some new distances,
You have changed a bit, and I too have changed a bit.
The meaning of the talk which remained incomplete,
you have understood a bit, I too have understood a bit!




No comments:

Post a Comment